June 30, 2009

Good Gravy

Once a Kansas commit not always a Kansas commit according to Xavier Henry. Tonight Xavier's parents and him are meeting to discuss him going to Kentucky (momma won't be a deciding factor), but the Devil (Bill Self) will try to change his mind as he flies out to Xavier's house tonight.
Carl Henry has told a Kansas Sports radio show that Xavier always wanted to follow Calipari to Kentucky, but momma didn't want to move to Lexington so therefore Xavier went to Kansas... or so we thought. Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Mr. Blonde said...

Hey Tyler,

I thought about entering the contest but for some reason did not... I guess in the end I would rather see what I can create by myself rather than join an established blog ... plus I did not know if what I wrote would be exclusive of KSR and idk... maybe next year.

Thanks though.

Did you enter?